Sharkey's Cuts for Kids brings the EXPERTS in Social Media & Reviews to South Beach, Florida to meet our franchisees!
Thank you team!
A Master of Customer Service, Jack Mitchell Reveals his Secrets for Developing Long-Lasting Business Relationships and Customer Loyalty with Sharkey's Cuts for Kids!
Sharkey's Cuts for Kids Franchisees Sharing the Love, Hugs, & "Reviews" down in South Beach, FL! Awesome Event!
Couldn't have asked for a better setting for an informative, interactive, and energizing conference!” “ Sharkey’s is making big moves while keeping its core values strong." Thank you Scott!
"Making new friends, learning valuable information and enjoying the love Scott is giving"
It has been a while since I have been to a conference where there was so much value. Scott Sharkey brought in a great group of speakers to help his franchisees grow. It was a pleasure to discuss how email marketing is important to their business and how iContact can partner with them”.
We had a wonderful time meeting everyone in the Sharkey family! Thank you Scott for putting this wonderful time together. We are excited for the future of our company and looking forward in seeing everyone again for many, many years to come!
The conference brought together franchisees from all over the world that had success stories and ideas that will stick with us for many years to come. Thanks Scott Sharkey for putting together such a great conference. I can't wait for the next one!!
Franchisees from all around the world enjoying Q&A with the Sharkey's family
Amazing two days! I learned a lot, I need to make some improvements in my sales marketing and it was wonderful meeting all the franchisee. We are a great family!
"Why not, it makes perfect sense says CEO Scott Sharkey. Kids love Dippin' Dots and kids love Sharkey's, so let's do it! We have tested the concept at our corporate location here in Westport, CT and we are on target to go through over 1200+ individual servings of Dippin' Dots in just the first month."
The Salon Just for Kids Where the Haircuts are Cool and Fun Rules!
We Love Testimonials!
Thank you Courtney & Daryll
Grand Opening, College Station, TX
Franchisees Courtney & Daryll Zalesak
Daryll and I knew we wanted to bring another business to College Station, but weren’t quite sure what that would be. We knew we wanted something that revolved around entertainment, and something that was kid-friendly (we were lacking both in this town). When we came across Sharkey’s Cuts for Kids on the Franchise 500 site, Daryll and I KNEW this was it for us. We had never seen a Sharkey’s. We had never been in the hair business. It didn’t matter! We knew it was the right fit for us and our town.
When we put in our application, Scott responded back to us almost immediately. He made sure we had the right intentions and the right market for a Sharkey’s location. I can honestly say I never would have expected a franchisor to be so “cool.” Scott is always easy to get in touch with and really feels more like a friend than a business associate. He answered all our silly questions and always provided support (and still does) when we needed it.
A few days before opening, Scott came down to help us get the store ready. I’m not going to lie, I was so nervous about the salon’s grand opening. Was anyone going to come in? Would all the stylists do a great job? Would my receptionist be able to multi-task and stay calm? Would the customers even LIKE our store? Scott helped ease that stress and honestly, every single worry I had went away the moment just ONE person walked through that door.
Yesterday was Day 3 of opening the doors. We had as many people come in on a Tuesday as we did on Sunday.
If you are questioning whether you should open a Sharkey’s Cuts for Kids in your area, you should. If you are questioning whether you will succeed in this franchise or not, you will! Of course, as a side note, success is the full responsibility on you as the franchisee. The franchise is just a platform to be successful. You must get out and market, market, market! The model of this business isn’t complicated. If you hire the right people from the start and treat each customer like they are the only one in the room that matters, word of your amazing store will spread like wildfire.
So happy to be apart of the Sharkey’s family!
1. You attract the best employees! It's more fun and more rewarding to work in a hugging culture, and employees who were superstars elsewhere find they make more money with us. They do better and Sharkey's does better.
2. Traditional marketing costs are lower. Marketing costs are lower in a hugging culture because your huggers are your marketers. Instead of having to run lots of expensive ads in the media that you are never really sure your customers see, you build systems and processes that help your huggers market.
3. Gross margins are higher, because we sell more haircuts and retail items at regular or higher prices. When you've developed a genuine relationship with a customer, where they trust you and know you'll be fair to them, they'll also be fair to you. That means they'll be less interested only in what's on sale or what's the cheapest haircut in town.
4. The revenue stream is long term and not highly variable. Since we stay focused and close to what our customers desire, we don't have the ups and downs that other businesses go through. The relationships you build up with the customers mean that when they're ready to get a haircut, they come to Sharkey's rather than shop around to five or six different salons or barber shops.
5. Real estate costs are lower, because we don't have to pay for the ultra-best location. Many of our salons are not in the best spot in town, because it's not essential when you've got loyal customer relationships built on a hugging culture.
"Thank you Jack", says CEO Scott Sharkey
Sharkey's Franchising Co. founded in 2001 by Linda and Scott Sharkey