SHARKEY'S CONTINUES TO MAKE ALL THE RIGHT MOVES!
Record numbers already recorded for Q2/2023 as demand for Sharkey's Cuts for Kids continues to grow and territories expanding fast. With 200 locations approaching, Sharkey’s Corporate is expanding its team to further enhance our support capabilities and achieve our short and long term goals. We are excited to welcome our two newest corporate members to the Sharkey family. Both hires bring 16+ years experience in the salon industry and we are grateful to now have them both in our family! We are excited and confident that their skills and experience will help us achieve our goals and keep taking our organization to new heights.
It continues to be a great day at Sharkey's Cuts for Kids...
#kidsalwaysneedhaircuts #familyfirst #lovewhatyoudo
SHARKEY'S 2023 NATIONAL FRANCHISE CONVENTION - NYC🗽
BRINGING IT HOME TO WHERE IT ALL STARTED...
140 - 160 Locations will be represented * 300+ attendees * Prominent guest speakers * Breakout classes * New vendors * Network with other franchisees & Sharkey's Corporate team * Learn how our top franchisees are hitting record numbers * Spend one on one time with Sharkey's New Advisory Board members * Franchise Q & A panel discussions * Additional discussion groups, Additional keynote speakers and more..
Approximately 1100+ Employees 🗽 35-40 New Locations Coming in 2023 🗽 Passive Ownership 🗽 No Competition,
SharkeysFranchisingCompany.com- JOIN US IN 2023🦈
#franchiseopportunities #franchiseownership #havingfun #lovewhatyoudo
We don't often take the time out of our busy life to think about all the beautiful things and to be thankful for them. If we did reflect on these things, we would realize how very lucky and fortunate we really are. People who live the most fulfilling lives are the ones who are always rejoicing at what they have. Difficulties are opportunities to better things; they are stepping stones to greater experiences. May you always have much in life to be thankful for.
Happy Thanksgiving from our family to yours.
Linda & Scott Sharkey
Boo🎃🦈Sharkey's Halloween Update🎉Spooktacular News...🦇
Sharkey's Franchising Company is enjoying one of its best years in franchise history. While many industries are struggling and retailers going out of business, Sharkey's Cuts for Kids continues to be in full expansion mode with sales growing throughout the United States and existing franchisees adding additional units to their current portfolio of Sharkey's salons.
🦇SHARKEY'S OFFERS A PROVEN SYSTEM
A PASSIVE OWNERSHIP franchise where owners can stay in their current job. Strong sales will continue for 2022 and all throughout 2023 as the kids franchising industry remains to be one of the hottest industries to invest in. Sharkey's Passive Ownership Franchise offers people and investment, not a job!
IN THE NEWS FOR Q4/2022...🦈
🎃Record Sales Continue for 2022 and will remain throughout 2023 with 71 new locations coming soon.
🎃Staffing for your Franchise Now Available for $0 with Sharkey's; A GAME CHANGER for Sharkey's Cuts for Kids!
🎃Sharkey's employee retention rate throughout the brand continues to hold steady at around 91%.
🎃Salon unit economics continue to be strong (Up 31% over 2021) as record haircut numbers continue to climb. Kids will always need haircuts and you cannot get that on Amazon!
🎃2022 Strong FDD
🎃❤️Sharkey's partners with HairToStay to help subsidize scalp cooling treatment for low income cancer patients.
It's always a great day at Sharkey's Cuts for Kids...🦈
🦈Long Island, NY:
🦈Chicago, IL & Suburbs:
Now Available from Sharkey's Cuts for Kids!
🦈LONG ISLAND, NY
1. Long Island is home to more than a third of the total population of New York State.
2. Long Island has 125 public school districts and more than 650 schools.
3. Nassau & Suffolk Counties are among the top 25 richest counties in America.
4. Nassau County is the third richest county per capita in New York State, and the 30th richest in the nation.
5. Median household income $116,934.
6. Population: 8.1 million (2019 7.6 million)
🦈CHICAGO, IL & SUBURBS
1. Small businesses represent 99.6% of all businesses in Illinois.
2. Chicago ranks seventh among the nation’s 20 largest cities for small business growth.
3. Illinois entrepreneurs started 198,827 new businesses in 2021, an increase over the 170,400 new enterprises founded in 2020. Since the numbers were originally recorded in 2004, the 2021 start-up success reflects the largest number of new businesses on record.
4. Illinois has 2.5 million small business employees who represent 44.8% of all employed residents in the state.
5. With a GSP (gross state product) of $857 billion, the Illinois economy is the fifth best in the nation. Illinois has a lot to offer employers, employees, businesses, and entrepreneurs, which is why so many people continue to come to the state because of its outstanding business climate, which has created numerous options for the small business owner.
🦈Sharkey's Franchising Company is looking to sell each territory to one person, family, or group.
Contact us for pricing & availability@ Info@SharkeysCutsForKids.com
It's always a great day at Sharkey's Cuts for Kids... 🦈
Questions? Jessica Curri @ (360) 223-2727
"Passive ownership is what Sharkey's is all about, says CEO Scott Sharkey. We have been able to combine a passive ownership franchise with a model that is 100% recession proof for today and years to come. Sharkey's Cuts for Kids is not one of those trendy franchises where maybe you make back your ROI within 3-5 years before your concept gets replaced by something bigger, better, or more trendy. Our franchise offers people the opportunity to invest in a brand that has longevity, is fun to run, is recession proof and has very little competition. Kids always need haircuts and you cannot get that on Amazon.
Our goal is to give people a passive ownership opportunity at a very
nominal cost. Its longevity is an investment, giving owners the option to pass their business down to future generations".
Sharkey's Franchising Co. founded in 2001 by Linda and Scott Sharkey