🦈Long Island, NY:
🦈Chicago, IL & Suburbs:
Now Available from Sharkey's Cuts for Kids!
🦈LONG ISLAND, NY
1. Long Island is home to more than a third of the total population of New York State.
2. Long Island has 125 public school districts and more than 650 schools.
3. Nassau & Suffolk Counties are among the top 25 richest counties in America.
4. Nassau County is the third richest county per capita in New York State, and the 30th richest in the nation.
5. Median household income $116,934.
6. Population: 8.1 million (2019 7.6 million)
🦈CHICAGO, IL & SUBURBS
1. Small businesses represent 99.6% of all businesses in Illinois.
2. Chicago ranks seventh among the nation’s 20 largest cities for small business growth.
3. Illinois entrepreneurs started 198,827 new businesses in 2021, an increase over the 170,400 new enterprises founded in 2020. Since the numbers were originally recorded in 2004, the 2021 start-up success reflects the largest number of new businesses on record.
4. Illinois has 2.5 million small business employees who represent 44.8% of all employed residents in the state.
5. With a GSP (gross state product) of $857 billion, the Illinois economy is the fifth best in the nation. Illinois has a lot to offer employers, employees, businesses, and entrepreneurs, which is why so many people continue to come to the state because of its outstanding business climate, which has created numerous options for the small business owner.
🦈Sharkey's Franchising Company is looking to sell each territory to one person, family, or group.
Contact us for pricing & availability@ Info@SharkeysCutsForKids.com
It's always a great day at Sharkey's Cuts for Kids... 🦈
Questions? Jessica Curri @ (360) 223-2727
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
Sharkey's Franchising Co. founded in 2001 by Linda and Scott Sharkey